Personalized Soap or hand sanitizer Dispensers are a cute, fun, easy and inexpensive gift to give away to teachers, neighbors, family members or anyone! These cost less than $2.00 a gift!
The photo above is not the ones I made, but pretty close.
I am updating this blog entry. I have found a link to a website with much better directions and a downloadable template for a cute label as well.
click her to see the original posting and download the template for the labels:
- Basically, you will buy a bottle of hand sanitzer or clear soap from the dollar store.
- Using goo gone or goof off remove the outside label.
- Click on the label template on the link above and personalize the labels, or create your own.
- Print a copy and take it to the copy store to have printed on LASER JET printer on clear transparency paper.
- Cut out the labels.
- Remove the screw on pump.
- Roll up the label with top of label up, push into the bottle, through the soap/sanitizer.
- Use a skinny pencil if needed to guide the label to the front of the bottle.
- Screw the top back on and tie bottle with cute ribbon .