Here is a good recipe to play around with. I sometimes just cook
it in a casserole dish in the oven instead of the crockpot. I use
my precooked hamburger/sphagetti sauce mix from my freezer
cooking sessions to speed this one up. Perfect to start before
dashing out the door for kids sporting events. It cooks on low for
3-4 hours. So yummy.
Crock pot Pizza
o 1 pkg wide noodles (penne is best)
o 1/4 cup chopped onion
o 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
o 1 jar Spaghetti sauce
o 1 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
o 1 pkg. sliced pepperoni
o 3 cups shredded mozerella
o 3 cups shredded cheddar
1. Cook noodles.
2. In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion; drain.
3. Stir in spaghetti sauce, italian seasoning .
4. Drain noodles.
5. In crock pot coated with non-stick spray,
6. spread a third of the meat sauce.
7. Cover with a third of the noodles and pepperoni.
8. Sprinkle with a third of the cheeses.
9. Repeat layers twice.
10. Cook and cover on low 3 to 4 hours or
until heated through and cheese is melted.