Here are a few of the great ways you can reuse an empty cereal bag, that I have collected from all over the place!
1) Cut into squares and use to separate hamburger patties in a freezer bag for the freezer.
2) Use as a shake and bake bag for chicken, potatoes, or anything messy.
3) Use as an icing bag by filling with frosting, and cutting a small corner. Twist the top closed in your hand
4) Open the cereal bag along one side and across bottom, lay flat and use as wax paper for chocolate candy making. ( I just did this a few minutes ago to drizzle melted white chocolate chips over popcorn, yummo!)
5) Open bag as above and use to roll out pie crusts or cookie doughs.
6) Use to press down your rice krispy treats in your pan.
7) Use to separate brownies, rice krispy treats, etc. in storage containers
8)Use in your food saver/seal a meal to store and seal leftovers
9)Take along in your diaper bag or car for storing dirty baby diapers till you can toss them away.
10) Pooper scooper bags while walking the dog.
11)Store wet clothes/swim suits on the car trip home.
12) Cut a corner of the bag and use as a funnel
13) Use as a sandwich baggie for toting larger sandwiches/subs in a lunch box.