This recipe originates from my cousin who contributed it many years ago in a family cookbook. My family loves this quick and easy version.
Cheddar Broccoli Soup
1 small pkg. frozen broccoli
2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can evaporated milk
1/2 -1 empty soup can filled with skim milk
1 lb. Velveeta cheese cubed
1. Cook broccoli in microwave and chop into small pieces
2. In sauce pan over medium heat,mix both cans soup, evaporated milk and 1/2 empty soup can of skim milk. stir till mixed together.
3. Add velveeta cubes stir till melted.
4. Add in chopped broccoli.
5. add in more milk if desired to thin out the consistency if you like it thinner.
6. Add more velveeta if you like it cheesier!
7. Some people like to blend soup by cupfuls in a blender to chop broccoli even finer, but my family likes the broccoli not pulverized.
Drop Down Menu
- Household Tips
- Blog Hop