Saving and preserving pepper seeds for growing next years harvest is so easy, you'll never buy a packet at the store again! Let me show you how. This will work with any pepper varieties.
1) Cut open the pepper and pull out the seed pod, or otherwise strip the seeds from the inside of the pepper.
2) Separate the seeds from any attached pieces of pepper.
3) Lay them on a paper towel in a cool dry place.
4) Dry them until they are dry enough to break when folded.
5) Store in an envelope. (I store my envelopes in a mason jar with a tight fitting lid. In a cool dry place.)
Seriously, that is it! Easy Peasy!