I get asked to make my Hot Chocolate Bar for fall and winter parties at church, work, and for baby and bridal showers from September-February! I always make this White Hot Chocolate along side it's traditional version and ton's of fun stir ins, and add ins. Like these Whip Cream Boats.
White Hot Chocolate
1 (12-16 oz) bag White Chocolate Chips (I prefer Ghirardelli)
1 pint heavy whipping cream
8 cups whole milk
- In large sauce pan over medium heat, mix all ingredients.
- Stir frequently to keep chocolate from scorching on bottom while it melts.
- Once Choc. chips are melted (usually 2-4 minutes) turn heat down to simmer.
- Do not let boil. Just slow simmer till serving.
- You can keep in crock pot on warm during serving also.