With just one ingredient in your refrigerator you can remove those rust spots permanently!
- Lemon Juice
- paper towel or kitchen towel
- Cookie sheet or cake pan with edges
- Choose a pan with sides that is large enough for your knife to sit flat all the way across it.
- Place paper towel in pan and pour lemon juice over the towel till it is dripping wet.
- Carefully wrap the paper towel around the blade of the knife.
- Place wrapped knife in pan and pour a bit more lemon juice in pan if needed so the knife stays moist.
- Let Knife soak for 4-6 hours
- Remove paper towel from knife.
- Using a kitchen scrubby (any kind will work), scrub the rust spots till gone.
- Rinse and dry knife carefully.
Jan's Tips: It should not take hardly any scrubbing to remove the rust, mine just come right off with a gently scrub.