Grab a hot glue gun and lets get started!
- Round clear plastic or glass ornaments (found at craft stores)
- Red crinkle shredded gift bag shreds
- Black ribbon (I used the kind that has white stitching along edges)
- pop top tab pulled off of a soda can
- red ribbon
- Optional: Jingle bell or other embellishments
Pull the top off of the ornament ball.
Fill the ball with the paper shreds.
Cut approx. 8 inches of ribbon.
Pull about 2 inches of the ribbon through.
Add any other desired embellishiments.