This tasty Chicken Alfredo Pizza is a very tasty variation you should try! I usually make it with my bbq chicken pizza when we are having friends over on a Saturday evening.
I used some fresh asparagus tips on my pizza, but feel free to play around with your toppings! Mushrooms or onions would be great too!
Jan's Tip: I used some precooked grilled chicken strips to speed up my meal, but you can easily use some leftover grilled chicken or some shredded chicken from a store bought rotisserie chicken too.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- 1 pizza crust: Store bought or homemade
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups prepared alfredo sauce (from a jar is fine!)
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups shredded mozarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded or diced cooked chicken
- optional toppings: fresh asparagus tips, onions, mushrooms, etc.
- Prepare pizza crust as needed per package directions. (Unless pre made already)
- Top pizza crust with alfredo sauce.
- layer with cheese, then chicken, then optional toppings.
- Bake 400 ° for 12-15 min. till cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Cut into slices and serve immediately.