It's another great blog party starting! This is a month long link up. Come on and join us!
Here are your hosts for the month:
Tip Garden A Kansas Farm Mom CountryLINKed Corn, Beans, Pigs, Kids
My First Place Favorite from last month:
Make It Easy Crafts
CrockPot Brunswick Stew
Of course I picked this one! I am living in Virginia, where Make it Easy Crafts is from, and we Virginians take our Brunswick Stew VERY seriously! This is so warm and comforting on a chilling winter night! Keep this recipe in your files! and Make it Easy Crafts, please grab a champion ribbon button for your blog post!
Here is my December Quick Tip for you!
Easy way to make Caramel Chocolate Covered Pretzel rods!
Elevating chocolate covered pretzel rods by sneaking in a caramel layer is not hard! Before you dip the pretzel in melted chocolate do this trick first:
1) Buy those sheets of caramel wraps located near the apples in your store.
2) Take a pizza cutter and cut one sheet into strips.
3) Wrap a strip of caramel around the rod.
Now proceed with dipping in chocolate to cover the caramel!
Country Fairs are full of food, friends, farming, animals, arts and crafts, canning, baking, and more!
So is our Country Fair Blog Hop!
Come Share what you are up to this month!
- Link up to 3 of your best posts!
- Visit a few other party goers and let them know you stopped by to see them!
- Grab the button below and post it on your blog, so others will be invited too!
Ready? Get set... Go!