I found the recipe at food.com in amoment of desperation when my dear hubby gave me only a few hours notice that he needed 4 small gifts for a dinner with some previous co-workers that night.
This will be kept in my treat rotation from now on!
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels:
1 (16 oz) bag of mini pretzel twists
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup sugar (I used closer to 3/4 cup)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300°
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In very large bowl pour in the pretzels. Set aside.
- In small mixing bowl combine the oil, sugar, and cinnmon till well blended.
- Pour sugar mixture over pretzels.
- Use your hands to mix the pretzels and sugar coating together well.
- Divide coated pretzels in single layer between the 2 baking sheets.
- Bake 30 min.
- Remove from oven and let cool before packaging.