The Lemon Herb Cream Sauce is just divine! My husband likes to spread some onto his ham as well as the asparagus, it is rich in ingredients, but light as well with the lemon and herbs, so it doesn't overpower the saltiness of the prosciutto or the sweetness crispiness of the asparagus.
Here's how I make mine.
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus With Lemon Herb Sauce
1 lb. fresh asparagus
10 slices prosciutto
2 Tbls. Olive oil
1 Tbls. grated Paremesan
1 packet good seasons Greek dressing mix
1 (8 oz) cream cheese
1 cup cream or whole milk
- Preheat Oven to 425 ° Line baking sheet with silicon baking mat or spray pan with non stick spray.
- Trim 1-2 inches off bottom ends of each asparagus spear. Lay spear on baking sheet and drizzle with olive olive and Parmesan.
- Wrap 3-4 (I used 4) evenly sized spears into each slice of prosciutto.
- Lay seam side down on baking tray.
- Bake 5 min then flip bundles and bake 3 min. more . (can bake longer if you want prosciutto crispier)
- Remove from oven.
To make sauce:
- In sauce pan over medium heat;
- Melt together cream cheese and cream (or whole milk).
- Add more milk if too thick.
- Stir in packet of Greek dressing mix.
- Serve over asparagus bundles.
This week, thirteen bloggers are sharing 46 recipes and tips to help you serve up deliciousness this Easter. Follow #EasterRecipes on social media to see what we're serving up!
- Deviled Ham Bites by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- 30 Minute Dinner Rolls by Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Easy Pecan Sticky Buns by Corn, Beans, Pigs & Kids
- Easy Citrus Ham by Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Sausage and Vegetable Strata by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus With Lemon Herb Sauce by Tip Garden
- Dipped Strawberry Carrots by Family Around The Table
- Easter Malted Milk Dip by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Sharadan's Lemon Blueberry Parfaits by Cooking With Carlee
- Easter Egg Cooking and Dyeing Tips and Tricks by Palatable Pastime